Display user information with avatar and name.
Note: See the Avatar component for more details about
- base: The base slot of the user, it is the main container.
- wrapper: The name and description wrapper.
- name: The name of the user.
- description: The description of the user.
User has the following attributes on the
root element only when
- data-focus: When the user is being focused. Based on useFocusRing
- data-focus-visible: When the user is being focused with the keyboard. Based on useFocusRing
|name||The name of the user.||-|
|description||The description component.||-|
|isFocusable||Whether the user is focusable. This is useful when using |
|avatarProps||AvatarProps||The avatar component props. The ||-|
|classNames||Allows to set custom class names for the user slots.||-|